Hotel Washington Museum Square
FROM - SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
FROM - AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION
- (Recommended): Take city tram no. 24 from the square outside (upon exiting Central Station the trams are located on your left side), and get off at tramstop “Roelof Hartplein”. Walk along the curb in the direction the tram was travelling, the 3rd road on the right (after aproximately 200m) is the “Frans van Mierisstraat” – Hotel Washington is located at number 10 at the end of the street on the left side.
- (Alternative): Take city tram no. 12 from the square outside (upon exiting Central Station the tram is located on your right side), direction Amstelveen and get off at [Concertgebouw / Museumplein]. Continue walking on “Van Baerlestraat” in the same direction the tram was travelling, and after 3 blocks turn left into the “Frans van Mierisstraat” – Hotel Washington is located at number 10 at the end of the street on the left side.
Trams are normaly running from: 06:30 AM to 00:30 AM
- One-Way: €4.50
Tram: Amsterdam Central Station → Ruysdaelstraat (Hotel Washington)
- 1-Hour: €3,20
1) Public parking is available in front of the hotel (€6,00/hour or €54/day, paid parking mo-su 09:00 – 00:00).
2) Recommended – a parking garage that is located 7 min. driving from the hotel (€8,00/24h). The parking garage will provide you with free two-way tram ticket(s). In front of the parking garage, trams (no. 24) travel conveniently to tram stop Roelof Hartplein, which is located 350m from the hotel. http://www.amsterdam.info/parking/park-ride/
3) In addition a parking garage is also nearby at the museum square (€55/day).
Upon your arrival at the hotel, we will provide you with more detailed information.