Directions to Hotel Washington
From SCHIPHOL AIRPORT: Every 20 minutes a train is scheduled from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station. When you arrive at the airport and you reach the central hall (ground floor), there is a large sign with train information. The trains to the Central station are normally running from 05:40 AM to 00:30 AM - go to step 1 (recommended) or step 2 (alternative).
- From Amsterdam CENTRAL STATION (Recommended): Take city tram no. 16 or 24 from the square outside (upon exiting Central Station the trams are located on your left side), and get off at tramstop “Ruysdealstraat”. Walk along the curb in the direction the tram was travelling for about 150 meters. The first road on the left is the “Frans van Mierisstraat” – Hotel Washington at number 10 can be seen from the corner.
- From Amsterdam CENTRAL STATION (Alternative): Take city tram no. 5 from the square outside (upon exiting Central Station the tram is located on your right side), direction Amstelveen and get off at [Concertgebouw / Museumplein].
Continue walking on “Van Baerlestraat” in the same direction the tram was travelling, and after 3 blocks turn left into the “Frans van Mierisstraat”.
Trams are normaly running from: 06:30 AM to 00:30 AM
- Train: Schiphol Airport → Amsterdam Central Station
- Tram: Amsterdam Central Station → Ruysdaelstraat (Hotel Washington)
- GVB Ticket (tram, metro, bus)
- 1h: €2,60
- 2x1h: €5,00
- 24h: € 7,00
- 48h: €11,50
- 72h: €15,50
- 96h: €19,50
- 122h: €23,00
- 144h: €26,00
- 168h: €29,00
From Amsterdam CENTRAL STATION:
Go towards Muntplein along Damrak.
Arriving at Muntplein take a right turn into Vijzelgracht towards Weteringscircuit/Heineken Brewery.
At the Heineken Brewery continue travelling into/on Ferdinand Bolstraat. Follow the main road, which will make a right turn into Albert Cuypstraat.
Keep travelling on Albert Cuypstaat and cross the bridge and intersection.
Follow the main road, which will make a right bend.
After having made the right turn the first road on the left is the “Frans van Mierisstraat” – Hotel Washington at number 10 can be seen from the corner.