FROM - SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
FROM - AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION
- (Recommended): Take city tram no. 16 or 24 from the square outside (upon exiting Central Station the trams are located on your left side), and get off at tramstop “Ruysdealstraat”. Walk along the curb in the direction the tram was travelling for about 150 meters. The first road on the left is the “Frans van Mierisstraat” – Hotel Washington at number 10 can be seen from the corner.
- (Alternative): Take city tram no. 5 from the square outside (upon exiting Central Station the tram is located on your right side), direction Amstelveen and get off at [Concertgebouw / Museumplein]. Continue walking on “Van Baerlestraat” in the same direction the tram was travelling, and after 3 blocks turn left into the “Frans van Mierisstraat”.
Trams are normaly running from: 06:30 AM to 00:30 AM
- One-Way: €5
Tram: Amsterdam Central Station → Ruysdaelstraat (Hotel Washington)
- 1-Hour: €2,80
1) Public parking is available in front of the hotel (€4,00/hour or €36/day, paid parking mo-su 09:00 – 00:00).
2) Recommended – a parking garage that is located 7 min. driving from the hotel (€8,00/24h). The parking garage will provide you with free two-way tram ticket(s). In front of the parking garage, trams (no. 16 or 24) travel conveniently to tram stop Ruysdaelstraat, which is located 150m from the hotel. http://www.amsterdam.info/parking/park-ride/
3) In addition a parking garage is also nearby at the museum square (€38/day).
Upon your arrival at the hotel, we will provide you with more detailed information.